At Turboservice24 we believe in keeping things simple so we only ask you to pay refundable surcharge if you buy unit online/in store and ask us to ship it to you and/or we have to wait for your old unit. Please remember this fix 120pounds deposit is fully refundable upon the old units return to us within three weeks of purchase.
In these terms and conditions the following definitions shall apply:
- the customer means the person who buys or agrees to buy the product from Turboservice24 Ltd or its agent (Turboservice24 GmbH);
- unit means a complete turbocharger assembly ready to be fitted to an engine;
- old unit means a used unit removed from an engine;
- person means a person whether natural or legal;
- product means a unit or any other product manufactured by Turboservice24 Ltd for use in cars and light vans as listed in Turboservice24 Ltd Turbo Catalogue/ Online shop which is current at the time of the relevant sale or any other goods supplied to the customer by Turboservice24 Ltd.
(The masculine includes the feminine)
1. Payment becomes due immediately upon the date of invoice/ If bought through online shop payment becomes due immediate after acceptance our T&C and receiving invoice. No credit shall be given at any time.
2. The total price is inclusive of VAT.
§3 Exchange product
Turboservice24 Ltd will not accept old units for exchange unless they meet the following specifications:
- the old unit must be complete and not dismantled in any way (unless agreed otherwise by Turboservice24 Ltd);
- the old unit must not have suffered deliberate or negligent damage.
Where it is agreed at the time of sale that an old unit will form part of the consideration provided by the customer and the old unit is not provided by the customer to Turboservice24 Ltd at the time of sale a surcharge shall be payable by the customer. The amount of such surcharge will be fixed and it is 120. Such surcharge shall be refunded by Turboservice24 Ltd to the customer provided that the old unit which is agreed will form part of the consideration is provided by the customer to Turboservice24 Ltd within 2 weeks of sale and provided that such old unit meets the specifications in clause 3 of these terms and conditions at the time it is so provided.
1 .In the event of the product proving defective during the period of guarantee owing to faulty material or workmanship, subject to these terms and conditions and subject to the terms set out in Turboservice24 Ltd warranty card, Turboservice24 Ltd shall (taking into account how much inconvenience is caused to the customer) either supply a replacement product or repair such defective product free of charge.
2. The period of guarantee is 12 months from the date of delivery of the product to the customer.
3. The guarantee is between Turboservice24 Ltd and the customer extending to the first end-user of the initial sale (first end user). In the event that the first end-user sells the vehicle or engine to which the product is fitted, the benefit of the unexpired part of this guarantee does not automatically pass to the new owner. In order to transfer the benefit of the unexpired part of this guarantee to the owner the first end-user must apply in writing to Turboservice24 Ltd providing the name and address of the new owner and Turboservice24 Ltd may then at its discretion extend the benefit of the unexpired part of this guarantee to that new owner.
4. Turboservice24 Ltd shall not be liable under the standard guarantee if the vehicle to which the product is fitted is not properly serviced in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations (but Turboservice24 Ltd is not limiting its liability in these circumstances if the fault with the product is unrelated to the improper fitting and servicing and Turboservice24 Ltd will consider each complaint on an individual basis to ascertain the cause of the fault).
5. Turboservice24 Ltd shall not be liable under the standard guarantee if the product supplied by them and/or the engine of the vehicle to which it is fitted is/are modified to increase power output (but Turboservice24 Ltd is not limiting its liability in these circumstances if the fault with the product is unrelated to the modification to increase power output and Turboservice24 Ltd will consider each complaint on an individual basis to ascertain the cause of the fault).
6. Products supplied but not manufactured by Turboservice24 Ltd are not subject to any guarantee from Turboservice24 Ltd but Turboservice24 Ltd will pass on to the customer (in so far as possible) the benefit of any guarantee given to Turboservice24 Ltd by such third parties and will (on request) supply to the customer details of the terms and conditions of such guarantees issued by such third parties but (except for the circumstances mentioned in clauses 5.4 and 5.5) Turboservice24 Ltd is not limiting its statutory liability for any fault with the product.
7. The guarantee shall not apply and no guarantee is given in relation to any product fitted to a vehicle which is used for any form of racing.
§6 Limitation of Liability
1. Turboservice24 Ltd shall only be liable for any loss of damaged suffered by you which is a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our breach of our contract.
2. Without prejudice to any of the foregoing, Turboservice24 Ltd shall not be liable for damage caused to an engine or vehicle by a failed turbocharger where such turbocharger has been used for any form of racing.
3. None of the above exclusions or restrictions of Turboservice24 Ltd liability shall apply to any claim for death or personal injury resulting from their negligence.
4. None of the above exclusions or restrictions of Turboservice24 Ltd liability shall apply to any claim for death or personal injury resulting from their negligence.
5. None of the above exclusions or restrictions effect your statutory rights.
1. The contract to which these terms and conditions apply is subject to the law of England and Wales.
2. Acceptance of the product (whether by delivery to the customer or by the customer collecting the product) shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the customer’s acceptance of these conditions after receiving sufficient notice of their existence.
3. The customer shall be deemed to have accepted the product once the customer has had a reasonable opportunity to inspect the product.
4. The product is not designed for the purpose of racing and Turboservice24 Ltd does not recommend the use of the product for the purpose of racing.
5. Any variation to these terms and conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by Turboservice24 Ltd
6. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any Court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of these provisions shall continue in full force and effect as if the illegal or unenforceable provision had been eliminated from these terms and conditions.